- Objet Eden250
- Objet Eden260V
- Objet Eden260VS
- Objet Eden350V
- Objet Eden500V
- Objet1000 3D Printer
- Objet24 Desktop 3D Printer
- Objet260 Connex
- Objet260 CONNEX1 3D Printer
- Objet260 CONNEX2 3D Printer
- Objet30 Prime 3D Printer
- Objet30 Pro 3D Printer
- Objet30 Scholar
- Objet350 Connex
- Objet500 Connex 3D Printer
- Stratasys Dimension 1200es Series
- Stratasys Dimension Elite 3D Printer
- Stratasys F170 3D Printer
- Stratasys F270 3D Printer
- Stratasys F370 3D Printer 3D Printer
Stratasys J700The Stratasys J700 Dental 3D printer is a large-scale 3D Printing Dental Solution offering unrivaled performance to get your clear aligner production up and running quickly.
The Stratasys J700 is great for:
- Producing clear aligner molds
The Stratasys J700 Dental 3D Printer delivers unrivaled performance to get your clear aligner production up and running quickly! Dramatically cut production time with an affordable 3D dental printer that can produce a large capacity of clear aligner molds fast with dependable results every time.
With high efficiency and a lower initial investment, you’ll realize ROI quickly with the Stratasys J700 Dental. This new Dental 3D printer is the most affordable and dependable solution for optimal lab production with capacity for more than 400 molds per day.
- Print models fast
- Print dependable models
- Easy to use with GrabCADPrint
- Safe to use
- Enjoy a clean & efficient process!
With the J700 you can build models with easy-to-handle materials that pose no biohazard safety or disposal concerns. The self-contained resin cartridge also allows for safe, office-friendly production.
The uncured material resides securely in closed cartridges requiring no direct user contact with the polymers, which means no exposure to hazardous materials.
Enquire about this
- Tech Specs
- VeroDent- a natural peach tone material offering high quality detail, strength and durability
SUP705 (Water Jet removable)
490 x 390 x 200 mm (19.3 x 15.35 x 7.9 in.)
Horizontal build layers down to 55 microns (0.002 in.)
X-axis: 600 dpi; Y-axis: 300 dpi; Z-axis: 460 dpi
1400 x 1260 x 1100 mm (55.1 x 49.6 x 43.4 in.); 430 kg (948 lbs.)
100–120 VAC, 50–60 Hz, 13.5 A, 1 phase
220–240 VAC, 50–60 Hz, 7 A, 1 phase