- 3D Printing for Direct Digital Manufacturing
- ABS-ESD7 - static dissipative properties
- ASA Thermoplastic
- Dental Materials
- Digital Materials | 3D Materials
- Hearing Aids
- Nylon 12
- Objet Eden250
- Objet Eden260V
- Objet Eden260V Dental Advantage
- Objet Eden260VS
- Objet Eden350V
- Objet Eden500V
- Objet Water Jet Support Material removal System
- Objet1000 3D Printer
- Objet24 Desktop 3D Printer
- Objet260 Connex
- Objet260 CONNEX1 3D Printer
- Objet260 CONNEX2 3D Printer
- Objet30 OrthoDesk 3D Dental Printer
- Objet30 Prime 3D Printer
- Objet30 Pro 3D Printer
- Objet30 Scholar
- Objet350 Connex
- Objet500 Connex 3D Printer
- Objet500 Connex1
- Objet500 Connex2
- Objet500 Connex3 3D Printer
- Stratasys Crownworx
- Stratasys Dimension 1200es Series
- Stratasys Dimension Elite 3D Printer
- Stratasys Dimension SCA-1200 Support Removal System
- Stratasys F170 3D Printer
- Stratasys F270 3D Printer
- Stratasys F370 3D Printer 3D Printer
- Stratasys Fortus 250mc
- Stratasys Fortus 360mc
- Stratasys Fortus 380mc Production 3D Printer
- Stratasys Fortus 400mc 3D Printer
- Stratasys Fortus 450mc Production 3D Printer
- Stratasys Fortus 900mc
- Stratasys FrameWorx
- Stratasys J750
- Stratasys Mojo 3D Printer
- Stratasys uPrint SE 3D Printer
- Stratasys uPrint SE Plus 3D Printer
- Stratasys Wavewash 55
- ULTEM 1010
3D Printing for Direct Digital ManufacturingDDM means revenue without inventory. With in-house, on-demand production, inventory becomes a digital file at your fingertips. Fused Deposition Modelling (FDM) Technology uses production-grade thermoplastics, you can 3D print end-use parts straight from 3D CAD data.
The 3D Printing for Direct Digital Manufacturing is great for:
- Printing end-use parts straight from 3D CAD data
Stratasys Fortus Production Series 3D Printers build the most durable, stable, repeatable parts in the industry. With accuracy that rivals injection molding and an array of real thermoplastic materials providing more opportunities in low-volume production, customized end-use parts and factory automation.
Designers and manufacturing engineers are free to optimize parts with organic shapes and complex geometries, including hollow interiors and negative draft. Traditional tooling constraints don’t apply in the world of DDM.
FDM & Direct Digital Manufacturing
Fused Deposition Modelling (FDM) is an additive manufacturing process that builds plastic parts layer by layer, using data from CAD files. This allows manufacturers very quickly build end use parts with the FDM process potentially providing components that meet the mechanical requirements for many plastic components. With a wide range of materials available including ABS, Polycarbonate, Nylon and ULTEM.
ULTEM 9085 material is a strong, lightweight thermoplastic widely used in aircraft interiors. The material is heat resistant up to 320° F (160° C) and is inherently flame-retardant, offering full FST (flame, smoke and toxicity) compliance, including 55 kw min/m2 heat release and peak heat release using the OSU test method.
Achieving tight tolerances of 0.003 in. (0.0762 mm) FDM provides substantially better dimensional accuracy than a urethane casting process for instance and can eliminate the need for finishing some cast manufactured items. The temperature rating and burn data for ULTEM 9085 frequently surpasses other materials.
Fortus Production 3D Printers
The Stratasys 3D Production Series brings world-class prototyping, tooling and digital manufacturing to your designers and engineers. The Fortus 250mc is the most compact and affordable machine, offering advanced 3D manufacturing capabilities in an office-friendly footprint. Fortus 900mc 3D Production System offer the widest range of Fused Deposition Modeling materials, including high performance thermoplastics, for amazingly durable, accurate parts as large as 914 x 610 x 914 mm (36 x 24 x 36 in.) with predictable mechanical, chemical and thermal properties. The Fortus 400mc and Fortus 360mc offers mid size parts in a choice of 9 materials or 3 materials respectively.
Customers who were interested in this product also viewed
Injection Moulds with a 3D Printer
PolyJet 3D Printing has made it feasible to quickly create custom injection molds that produce low volumes of parts in the final production plastic.