- 3D Printing for Direct Digital Manufacturing
- ABS-ESD7 - static dissipative properties
- ASA Thermoplastic
- Dental Materials
- Digital Materials | 3D Materials
- Hearing Aids
- Nylon 12
- Objet Eden250
- Objet Eden260V
- Objet Eden260V Dental Advantage
- Objet Eden260VS
- Objet Eden350V
- Objet Eden500V
- Objet Water Jet Support Material removal System
- Objet1000 3D Printer
- Objet24 Desktop 3D Printer
- Objet260 Connex
- Objet260 CONNEX1 3D Printer
- Objet260 CONNEX2 3D Printer
- Objet30 OrthoDesk 3D Dental Printer
- Objet30 Prime 3D Printer
- Objet30 Pro 3D Printer
- Objet30 Scholar
- Objet350 Connex
- Objet500 Connex 3D Printer
- Objet500 Connex1
- Objet500 Connex2
- Objet500 Connex3 3D Printer
- Stratasys Crownworx
- Stratasys Dimension 1200es Series
- Stratasys Dimension Elite 3D Printer
- Stratasys Dimension SCA-1200 Support Removal System
- Stratasys F170 3D Printer
- Stratasys F270 3D Printer
- Stratasys F370 3D Printer 3D Printer
- Stratasys Fortus 250mc
- Stratasys Fortus 360mc
- Stratasys Fortus 380mc Production 3D Printer
- Stratasys Fortus 400mc 3D Printer
- Stratasys Fortus 450mc Production 3D Printer
- Stratasys Fortus 900mc
- Stratasys FrameWorx
- Stratasys J750
- Stratasys Mojo 3D Printer
- Stratasys uPrint SE 3D Printer
- Stratasys uPrint SE Plus 3D Printer
- Stratasys Wavewash 55
- ULTEM 1010
Objet260 CONNEX2 3D PrinterThe compact Objet260 Connex2 multi-material 3D Printer combines all the benefits of the Objet260 Connex1 with the power of two-component Digital Materials.
The Objet260 CONNEX2 3D Printer is great for:
The compact Objet260 Connex 1, 2 and 3 are ideal for offices and workgroups, To increase productivity, all three 3D printers provide triple-jetting workflow advantages like hot-swap and fewer material changeovers. Select the right one for you.
Further enhancing ease of use and workflow, Objet260 and the Objet350 Connex 3D printers will support VRML-exported CAD files in addition to the traditional STL; the Objet260 Connex 3 and Objet350 Connex 3 parts provide colour, multi-material 3D printing.
Connex Triple-jetting Technology is now available to all with more flexibility for budget and part sizes.
Using triple-jetting technology, the Objet260 Connex2 creates stunning prototypes that closely resemble finished products. Combine as many as 27 material properties a single part, and eliminate time-consuming assembly.
Like all Connex 3D printers, the Connex2 offers outstanding 16-micron layer resolution for printing complex geometries, smooth surfaces and thin walls. And like all 3D printers on the triple-jetting platform, you can replace an empty cartridge without interrupting your print job.
Enquire about this
- Tech Specs
By combining two materials in specific concentrations and microstructures, you can produce dozens of Digital Materials with varying translucency, pliability and thermal resistance. Up to 27 materials can appear in one prototype with no assembly, or in a selection of diverse models all built in one job.
With the Objet260 Connex2, you can build prototypes in strong, two-component Digital ABS and complete your design with a third base material, like TangoBlack for overmolding or Transparent material for light transmission.
Two tough single-material options withstand the stress of living hinges, flexible closures and snap-fit parts. Combine with High Temperature material for improved heat resistance.
This heat-resistant material is ideal for thermal testing of static parts. Combine with Rubber material to achieve a range of Shore A values.
Medical rapid prototyping materials offer excellent detail visualization and great dimensional stability for dental delivery trays, surgical orthopedic guides and hearing aids.
With a range of opacities and elastomer characteristics, this adaptable material is ideal for modeling a wide variety of products from soft grip handles to footwear.
- Rigid Opaque (VeroWhitePlus, VeroBlackPlus, VeroGray and VeroBlue) • Rubber (Tango family)
- Transparent (RGD720 and VeroClear)
- Simulated Polypropylene (Endur and Durus)
- Biocompatible (MED610)
- High Temperature (RGD525)
- Digital ABS and Digital ABS2
- Wide range of translucencies
- Rubber blends in a range of Shore A values
- Simulated Polypropylene materials with improved heat resistance
Layer Thickness: Horizontal build layers down to 16-micron
Net Build Size (XxYxZ): 255 × 252 × 200 mm (10.0 x 9.9 x 7.9 in.)
X-axis: 600 dpi
Y-axis: 600 dpi
Z-axis: 1600 dpi
20-85um for features below 50mm
Up to 200um for full model size
Eight sealed 3.6 Kg (7.9 lbs) cartridges
Three different model materials can be loaded simultaneously in the high-capacity material cabinet, and can be hot-swapped.
Size and weight 870 × 735 × 1200 mm (34.25 × 28.9 × 47.25 inches); 410 kg (902 lbs)
Material Cabinet 330 x 1170 x 640 mm (13 x 46.1 x 26.2 in.) 76 kg (168 lbs)
Customers who were interested in this product also viewed
The Objet260 Connex is your gateway to the world of multi-material color 3D printing. In a single print job, you can incorporate a wide range of material properties to vary translucency, rigidity, thermal resistance or color
Objet260 CONNEX1 3D Printer
The Objet260 Connex1™ provides precision and efficiency in a footprint that fits your office environment.