- 3D Printing for Direct Digital Manufacturing
- ABS-ESD7 - static dissipative properties
- ASA Thermoplastic
- Dental Materials
- Digital Materials | 3D Materials
- Hearing Aids
- Nylon 12
- Objet Eden250
- Objet Eden260V
- Objet Eden260V Dental Advantage
- Objet Eden260VS
- Objet Eden350V
- Objet Eden500V
- Objet Water Jet Support Material removal System
- Objet1000 3D Printer
- Objet24 Desktop 3D Printer
- Objet260 Connex
- Objet260 CONNEX1 3D Printer
- Objet260 CONNEX2 3D Printer
- Objet30 OrthoDesk 3D Dental Printer
- Objet30 Prime 3D Printer
- Objet30 Pro 3D Printer
- Objet30 Scholar
- Objet350 Connex
- Objet500 Connex 3D Printer
- Objet500 Connex1
- Objet500 Connex2
- Objet500 Connex3 3D Printer
- Stratasys Crownworx
- Stratasys Dimension 1200es Series
- Stratasys Dimension Elite 3D Printer
- Stratasys Dimension SCA-1200 Support Removal System
- Stratasys F170 3D Printer
- Stratasys F270 3D Printer
- Stratasys F370 3D Printer 3D Printer
- Stratasys Fortus 250mc
- Stratasys Fortus 360mc
- Stratasys Fortus 380mc Production 3D Printer
- Stratasys Fortus 400mc 3D Printer
- Stratasys Fortus 450mc Production 3D Printer
- Stratasys Fortus 900mc
- Stratasys FrameWorx
- Stratasys J750
- Stratasys Mojo 3D Printer
- Stratasys uPrint SE 3D Printer
- Stratasys uPrint SE Plus 3D Printer
- Stratasys Wavewash 55
- ULTEM 1010
Objet500 Connex3 3D PrinterConnex3 was the first 3D printer in the world to simultaneously 3D print multiple colors and materials. Today it remains alone in its class with a broader set of capabilities that amplify its advantages.
The Objet500 Connex3 3D Printer is great for:
- Rapid prototyping
- Manfacturing tooling
- Design Engineers
- Product Designers
- Entertainment Design Studios
- Service Bureaus
- Internal Rapid Prototyping Departments
- R&D Departments
- Education Research Institutes/Universities
Stratasys Objet500 Connex3 lets you incorporate as many as 46 colours into one prototype, from true jet black to sunny yellow to shocking magenta and hundreds of beautiful blended hues.
Capable of combining vivid colour and multiple materials, the Objet500 Connex3 is the only 3D printer that empowers you to simulate the precise look, feel & function of finished products. Incorporating a wide range of advanced material options with dozens of composites, your designs will come to life as realistic models earlier in the design process.
Colors: With extensive true-to-life colour options, you can integrate vibrant colours into multi-material models.
No other 3D printer offers this level of final product realism
The Objet500 Connex3 is the only multi-purpose 3D printer that offers a comprehensive modelling solution for designers throughout the entire product development cycle.
Ideation and concepting: With a multitude of material options & combinations, design teams will finally be able to build prototypes limited only by their imagination.
Design collaboration: With advanced product realism from the start, your team will be able to collaborate with other groups, bringing ideas together to better sell through your design.
Design optimization: Refinement of specific design elements can be done prior to machining production-grade moulds.
Design validation: You no longer need to choose between form and function - with the Objet500 Connex3 you get both. With a broad spectrum of material properties, from strong Digital ABS™ to flexible rubber, your models are sure to stand up to performance verification and testing.
The widest range of modelling applications
No matter what industry or application, the Objet500 Connex3 is the best solution for your multi-purpose prototyping needs.
Enquire about this
- Tech Specs
- Vero family of translucent to opaque colour materials
- Tango family of rubber-like flexible materials, translucent and opaque
- Medical: MED610
- Digital ABS: ivory, green
- Digital ABS2: ivory, green
- Durus: RGD430
- High Temperature: RGD525
- FullCure: RGD720
Support Material: SUP705
490 x 390 x 200mm (19.3 x 15.4 x 7.9 in.)
Horizontal build layers down to 16-microns (0.0006 in.)
Windows® 7 64-bit or Windows® 8 64-bit
LAN – TCP/IP
Size and Weight:
Printer - 1400 x 1260 x 1100 mm, 430 Kg
330 x 1170 x 640 mm
Customers who were interested in this product also viewed
Create large, high-quality prototypes Objet Eden 500V features the robustness and reliability of the Objet Eden line, as well as its largest build envelope.
The Objet500 Connex1 features triple-jetting Poljet technology for unbeatable product realism.
The worlds first triple jetting photopolymer 3D printer can combine 82 material properties into a single build.