- 3D Printing for Direct Digital Manufacturing
- ABS-ESD7 - static dissipative properties
- ASA Thermoplastic
- Dental Materials
- Digital Materials | 3D Materials
- Hearing Aids
- Nylon 12
- Objet Eden250
- Objet Eden260V
- Objet Eden260V Dental Advantage
- Objet Eden260VS
- Objet Eden350V
- Objet Eden500V
- Objet Water Jet Support Material removal System
- Objet1000 3D Printer
- Objet24 Desktop 3D Printer
- Objet260 Connex
- Objet260 CONNEX1 3D Printer
- Objet260 CONNEX2 3D Printer
- Objet30 OrthoDesk 3D Dental Printer
- Objet30 Prime 3D Printer
- Objet30 Pro 3D Printer
- Objet30 Scholar
- Objet350 Connex
- Objet500 Connex 3D Printer
- Objet500 Connex1
- Objet500 Connex2
- Objet500 Connex3 3D Printer
- Stratasys Crownworx
- Stratasys Dimension 1200es Series
- Stratasys Dimension Elite 3D Printer
- Stratasys Dimension SCA-1200 Support Removal System
- Stratasys F170 3D Printer
- Stratasys F270 3D Printer
- Stratasys F370 3D Printer 3D Printer
- Stratasys Fortus 250mc
- Stratasys Fortus 360mc
- Stratasys Fortus 380mc Production 3D Printer
- Stratasys Fortus 400mc 3D Printer
- Stratasys Fortus 450mc Production 3D Printer
- Stratasys Fortus 900mc
- Stratasys FrameWorx
- Stratasys J750
- Stratasys Mojo 3D Printer
- Stratasys uPrint SE 3D Printer
- Stratasys uPrint SE Plus 3D Printer
- Stratasys Wavewash 55
- ULTEM 1010
Stratasys CrownworxCrownWorx allows you to seamlessly transition to a digitized workflow so you can quickly and easily create quality wax-ups for crowns, bridges & other dental restorations.
The Stratasys Crownworx is great for:
- Creating dental crowns, bridges and partial dentures.
Based on accurate, reliable WDM (wax deposition modelling) technology, CrownWorx 3D prints in a familiar wax-like material that works with your normal investment-casting process.
You gain digital accuracy and efficiency by running CrownWorx unattended day, night and weekends. It essentially adds an automated second shift to your model-making capacity, freeing your hands and mind for other activities. The system incorporates an icon-based user interface for intuitive programming and operation; no special design knowledge is required to run it.
With software specially optimized for small, detailed wax-ups, CrownWorx delivers the highest resolution in the industry (5,000 x 5,000 x 8,000 dpi). This results in reliably precise margin lines and occlusal morphology. Wax-ups can then be directly investment cast, with minimal post-processing.
How WDM Technology Works
WDM 3D Printers build smooth, detailed casting wax-ups by jetting tiny droplets of a wax-like material called TrueWax onto a build tray. Where overhanging shapes and complex geometries require support during production, the 3D printer deposits a removable wax-blend material called TrueSupport.
- Imaging: A dental scanner or CAD program generates a high-resolution 3D image to be exported as an STL file and prepared for 3D printing.
- Pre-processing: Specialized software automatically calculates where and how much TrueWax and TrueSupport material to deposit.
- Production: The 3D printer heats and deposits the materials onto a build plate, one fine layer at a time. After each layer is deposited, a fine rotary planer levels the build surface to ensure accuracy before adding the next layer.
- Post-processing: The support material easily melts away at a relatively low temperature to reveal a wax-up ready for immediate investment casting.
WDM 3D Printing Benefits
- Create wax-ups for crowns, bridges and partial dentures, directly from digital files.
- Achieve high-quality casting with minimal post-processing.
- Produce the industry’s most accurate wax-ups with a resolution of 5,000 dpi on the X and Y axes and 8,000 dpi on the Z axis.
- Avoid shrinking, expansion, cracking and residue with WDM materials that burn away cleanly. Formulated specifically for investment casting in dental applications, WDM materials are safe and TSCA-registered, and require no special waste disposal.
Enjoy Per-Unit Savings
CrownWorx can create exceptionally thin-walled wax-ups, saving material costs, labor and finishing time. Plus, its large build plate can easily produce 35 to 40 restorations a day, so you can reduce or eliminate hand-waxing and its associated costs.
Enquire about this
- Tech Specs
CrownWorx uses non-toxic WDM materials that burn away clean with no ash, residue, shrinking, cracking or expansion, and pose no biohazard or disposal concerns.
TrueCast model material is firm but flexible, enabling you to 3D print any dental wax-up with extreme accuracy. It’s 100 percent castable for any alloy.
TrueSupport enables 3D printing of even the most delicate restorations, and melts away easily before casting.
152.4 x 152.4 x 50.8 mm (6 x 6 x 2 in.)
Horizontal build layers as fine as 50 microns
Windows 7 32/64-bit
Size and weight:
558 x 495 x 419 mm (21.4 x 18 x 16 in.); 34 kg (75 lbs)
110-240 VAC 50/60 Hz; 1.5 KW single phase
Special facility requirements:
Temperature 16 C-27 C (60 F-80 F); humidity 40-60 percent
Customers who were interested in this product also viewed
Objet Eden260V Dental Advantage
Streamline in-house production of dental models, orthodontic appliances and surgical guides.
Objet30 OrthoDesk 3D Dental Printer
The Objet30 OrthoDesk is specifically designed for small to medium-sized orthodontic dental labs & clinics.
FrameWorx allows you to seamlessly transition to a digitized workflow so you can quickly and easily create artisan quality wax-ups for partial dentures.