High TemperatureObjet High Temperature Material (RGD525) combines thermal functionality with exceptional dimensional stability.
The High Temperature is great for:
- Printing of high temperature parts featuring over-molding.
Thermal Functionality with Dimensional Stability
The material is capable of simulating the thermal performance of engineering plastics and is ideal for thermal testing of static parts such as hot air-flow or hot water-flow in pipes and faucets.
Objet High Temperature Material has a heat deflection temperature (HDT) of 63–67 °C (145 -153 °F) upon removal from the printer which can be increased to 75-80 ºC (167- 176 ºF) after thermal post treatment in a programmable oven.
Simulate High Temperature Parts with Improved Functional Performance
Combining Objet High Temperature Material with Objet rubber-like materials produces varying Shore A values, gray shades and rigid functional materials featuring higher temperature resistance. This also allows the printing of high temperature parts featuring over-molding.
- Digital Materials Data Sheet (PDF 185KB)
- Thermal Treatment for Parts made of Objet High Temperature material (PDF 211KB)
- Objet High Temperature data sheet (PDF 88KB)
- Objet New Materials Data Sheet (PDF 424KB)
- Objet Materials Brochure (PDF 856KB)
- Objet Materials Data Sheet (PDF 133KB)
- System Materials Matrix (PDF 23KB)
Customers who were interested in this product also viewed
Create large, high-quality prototypes Objet Eden 500V features the robustness and reliability of the Objet Eden line, as well as its largest build envelope.
Stratasys ULTEM 1010 resin is the newest high-performance FDM® thermoplastic, offering excellent strength and thermal stability and the ability to withstand steam autoclaving along with food-contact and bio-compatibility certifications.