- Objet Eden250
- Objet Eden260V
- Objet Eden260VS
- Objet Eden350V
- Objet Eden500V
- Objet1000 3D Printer
- Objet24 Desktop 3D Printer
- Objet260 Connex
- Objet260 CONNEX1 3D Printer
- Objet260 CONNEX2 3D Printer
- Objet30 Prime 3D Printer
- Objet30 Pro 3D Printer
- Objet30 Scholar
- Objet350 Connex
- Objet500 Connex 3D Printer
- Stratasys Dimension 1200es Series
- Stratasys Dimension Elite 3D Printer
- Stratasys F170 3D Printer
- Stratasys F270 3D Printer
- Stratasys F370 3D Printer 3D Printer
- Fortus 380 Carbon Fiber
- Objet500 Connex 3D Printer
- Objet500 Connex1
- Objet500 Connex2
- Objet500 Connex3 3D Printer
- Stratasys Fortus 250mc
- Stratasys Fortus 360mc
- Stratasys Fortus 380mc Production 3D Printer
- Stratasys Fortus 400mc 3D Printer
- Stratasys Fortus 450mc Production 3D Printer
- Stratasys Fortus 900mc
- Stratasys J750
Objet30 OrthoDesk 3D Dental PrinterThe Objet30 OrthoDesk is specifically designed for small to medium-sized orthodontic dental labs & clinics.
The Objet30 OrthoDesk 3D Dental Printer is great for:
- Small to medium-sized orthodontic dental labs & clinics.
The Objet30 OrthoDesk is specifically designed for small to medium-sized orthodontic dental labs & clinics. It is compact, affordable, and easy to use. With patented, industry-leading PolyJet 3D Printing technology, it offers all of the advantages of a 3D printer, in a package that is just right for you.
- Digitize your workflow from Digital file to model
- Accelerate your production times
- Increase production capacity
- Lead your local dental market with cutting edge technology
- Enjoy a clean & efficient process
- Eliminate physical impressions
- Store models digitally
3D printing takes the efficiencies of digital design to the production stage. By combining oral scanning, CAD/CAM design & 3D printing, dental labs can accurately and rapidly produce crowns, bridges, stone models & a range of orthodontic appliances.
With a 3D printer doing the hard work eliminate the bottleneck of manual modelling & let your business grow.
For those eager for the day when everything from scheduling to finished restoration can be achieved digitally and automatically, the future is here.
The Future of Orthodontics Fits on Your Desktop
The Objet30 OrthoDesk is the first 3D printer of its kind, combining accurate, precise 3D printing technology with a small footprint. It is easy to use, and includes specialized dental printing materials in convenient sealed cartridges. Now, you can fabricate stone models, orthodontic appliances, delivery and positioning trays, models for clear aligners, retainers and surgical guides - right on your desktop.
Digitize Your Workflow, Today
With a dental 3D Printer automating your model work, you can dramatically reduce fabrication times and increase output per technician. By transitioning to a fully digital process, you also eliminate the discomfort and inconvenience of physical impressions, and build customer satisfaction
Quick ROI for Labs and Clinics of Any Size
specially designed to meet the needs of smaller labs and clinics. It combines speed and accuracy, ease of use, compact size and specialized dental materials - at a price that ensures rapid return on investment.
An End to Physical Model Storage
With a fully digital process, there is no need to store bulky, physical models. Store all of your cases digitally, for as long as your client needs.
Enquire about this
- Tech Specs
- VeroDentPlus (MED690), a dark beige material that creates amazingly fine features and finish, and offers excellent strength, accuracy and durability
- Clear Bio-compatible (MED610), a transparent material medically approved for temporary in-mouth placement
- VeroGlaze (MED620), an opaque material with A2 shading designed to provide the best color match in the industry. Ideal for veneer try-ins and diagnostic wax-ups, VeroGlaze is medically approved for temporary in-mouth placement, up to 24 hours.
SUP705 (WaterJet removable)
SUP 706 (soluble)
300 x 200 x 100 mm (11.81 x 7.87 x 3.94 in)
Layer thickness (Z-axis):
horizontal build layers as fine as 30 microns (0.0011 in)
X-axis 600 dpi; Y-axis 600 dpi; Z-axis 900 dpi
four sealed 1 kg (2.2 lbs) cartridges
single phase 100-120V~; 50-60Hz; 7A, 200-240V~; 50-60Hz; 3.5A
82.5 x 62 x 59 cm (W x D x H) (32.28 x 24.4 x 23.22 in)
93 kg (205 lbs)
Customers who were interested in this product also viewed
For Skin and Mucosal-Membrane Contact.
Stratasys Objet Dental materials are rigid, opaque materials with a natural-looking peach or clear colour. Designed especially for dental & orthodontic applications including stone models and surgical guides, they combine accurate detail visualization with ...
Create prototypes that embody your product vision down to the finest detail. The Objet Eden260V professional 3D printer works with 17 materials to deliver outstanding precision and productivity.