Objet350 ConnexThe Objet350 Connex™ is a 3D printing system that jets multiple model materials simultaneously. It offers the completely unique ability to print parts and assemblies made of multiple model materials, with different mechanical or physical properties, all in a single build.
The Objet350 Connex is great for:
- Printing mid-sized multi-material prototypes
Build mid-sized 3D printed prototypes in multiple materials. The Stratasys Objet350 Connex festures multi-material 3D printing technology, with a mid-sized build envelope.
Comprehensive 120 materials to choose from, the Objet350 Connex turns your designs into stunning, high-precision, realistic prototypes.
3D Print Mid-Sized Multi-Material Prototypes
Using pioneering PolyJet multi-material 3D printing technology, the Connex350 creates stunning prototypes that are amazingly similar to finished products. Printing as many as 14 material properties simultaneously in a single part, to eliminate time-consuming assembly.
With its 350 × 350 × 200 mm build tray, the Objet Connex350 gives you the power to prototype complex, assembled products. Like all Objet Connex 3D printers, it offers outstanding 16-micron, high-resolution layers for printing complex geometries, smooth surfaces & ultrafine thin walls.
Enquire about this
- Tech Specs
- Transparent rigid (VeroClear)
- Rubber-like (Tango family)
- Transparent general-purpose (FullCure RGD720)
- Rigid Opaque (Vero family)
- Polypropylene-like (DurusWhite)
- As many as 90 digital materials can be manufactured on the fly including
- Engineering plastics such as Digital ABS Green material (RGD5160-DM) fabricated from RGD515 and RGD535
- Transparent shades and patterns
- Rigid opaque shades
- Different shore value rubber-like materials
- Polypropylene with improved thermal resistance
- Four sealed 3.6 kg (7.9 lb) cartridges
- VeroClear, Tango family, DurusWhite and components of Digital ABS Green material also available as 1.44kg (3.17 lb) net weight in a 3.6kg size casing
- Two different model materials loaded
- Front loading for quick replacement
An unrivalled range of more than 120 materials, including more than 100 Digital Materials created as the model is printed, the Objet Connex350 enables you to simulate diverse mechanical and physical properties, from flexible rubber to rigid; opaque to transparent; and standard to ABS-grade.
Base materials include:
Composite digital materials include:
Support material: FullCure 705 non-toxic gel-like photopolymer support
- Digital Material (DM): 30-micron (0.001 in.)
- High Quality (HQ): 16-micron (0.0006 in.)
- High Speed (HS): 30-micron (0.001 in.)
Tray size: 350 × 350 × 200 mm (13.8 × 13.8 × 7.9 in.)
Net build size: 342 × 342 × 200 mm (13.4 × 13.4 × 7.9 in.)
Layer thickness: Horizontal build layers down to 16-microns (0.0006 in.)
Build resolution: X-axis: 600 dpi; Y-axis: 600 dpi; Z-axis: 1600 dpi
Accuracy: 20-85um for features below 50mm; up to 200um for full model size (for rigid materials only, depending on geometry, build parameters and model orientation)
Input Format: STL, OBJDF and SLC File
Network connectivity: LAN – TCP/IP
Size and weight: 1420 × 1120 × 1130 mm (55.9 × 44.1 × 44.5 in.); 500 kg
Print heads: 8 units
Customers who were interested in this product also viewed
Create prototypes that embody your product vision down to the finest detail. The Objet Eden260V professional 3D printer works with 17 materials to deliver outstanding precision and productivity.
Create large, high-quality prototypes Objet Eden 500V features the robustness and reliability of the Objet Eden line, as well as its largest build envelope.
Stratasys Fortus 250mc
Fortus 250mc pairs fine layer resolution with a larger build envelope and gives you the power to fine-tune every aspect of prototype production. Optimise every part for strength, print time or aesthetics, all in an easy-to-use, office-friendly system.