- 3D Printing for Direct Digital Manufacturing
- ABS-ESD7 - static dissipative properties
- ASA Thermoplastic
- Dental Materials
- Digital Materials | 3D Materials
- Fortus 380 Carbon Fiber
- Hearing Aids
- Nylon 12
- Objet Eden250
- Objet Eden260V
- Objet Eden260V Dental Advantage
- Objet Eden260VS
- Objet Eden350V
- Objet Eden500V
- Objet Water Jet Support Material removal System
- Objet1000 3D Printer
- Objet24 Desktop 3D Printer
- Objet260 Connex
- Objet260 CONNEX1 3D Printer
- Objet260 CONNEX2 3D Printer
- Objet30 OrthoDesk 3D Dental Printer
- Objet30 Prime 3D Printer
- Objet30 Pro 3D Printer
- Objet30 Scholar
- Objet350 Connex
- Objet500 Connex 3D Printer
- Objet500 Connex1
- Objet500 Connex2
- Objet500 Connex3 3D Printer
- Stratasys Crownworx
- Stratasys Dimension 1200es Series
- Stratasys Dimension Elite 3D Printer
- Stratasys Dimension SCA-1200 Support Removal System
- Stratasys F170 3D Printer
- Stratasys F270 3D Printer
- Stratasys F370 3D Printer 3D Printer
- Stratasys Fortus 250mc
- Stratasys Fortus 360mc
- Stratasys Fortus 380mc Production 3D Printer
- Stratasys Fortus 400mc 3D Printer
- Stratasys Fortus 450mc Production 3D Printer
- Stratasys Fortus 900mc
- Stratasys FrameWorx
- Stratasys J750
- Stratasys Mojo 3D Printer
- Stratasys uPrint SE 3D Printer
- Stratasys uPrint SE Plus 3D Printer
- Stratasys Wavewash 55
- ULTEM 1010
Nylon 12Stratasys adds FDM Nylon 12 to its Fused Deposition modelling (FDM) technology creating tougher, more flexible unfilled nylon parts than other additive manufacturing technologies can.
The Nylon 12 is great for:
- Applications requiring repetitive snap fits, high fatigue endurance, strong chemical resistance, high impact strength or press-fit inserts
FDM Nylon 12 offers up to five times greater resistance to breaking & better impact strength compared to even the strongest FDM materials.
The new material's elongation-at-break specification surpasses that of other 3D printed nylon 12 material by up to 100% based on published specifications. This can create new opportunities for manufacturers in the aerospace, automotive, home appliance & consumer electronics to more easily create durable parts that can stand up to high vibration, repetitive stress or fatigue. Examples include end-use parts, like interior panels, covers, environmental control ducting and vibration-resistant components, as well as tools, manufacturing aids, and jigs and fixtures used in the manufacturing process.
Nylon is one of the most widely used materials in today's plastic products, and among FDM users it has been one of the top requested materials, It is the first semi-crystalline material and the toughest material ever offered by Stratasys.
ideal for applications requiring repetitive snap fits, high fatigue endurance, strong chemical resistance, high impact strength or press-fit inserts. This material offers users a clean, simple way to produce nylon parts with an additive process." FDM Nylon 12 is available for the Fortus 360, 400 and 900 systems. FDM Nylon 12 is initially offered in black, and is paired with SR110, a new soluble support material optimized for FDM Nylon 12.
Support removal requires virtually no labour and is conveniently washed away in the same cleaning agent as other FDM soluble supports.
Customers who were interested in this product also viewed
Stratasys Fortus 360mc
Get the reliability and flexibility of a professional-grade 3D production system at an affordable price.
Stratasys Fortus 400mc 3D Printer
Conquer advanced 3D printing applications. The Fortus 400mc raises the ceiling on competitive advantages to be gained from additive manufacturing.
Stratasys Fortus 900mc
The Fortus 900mc is Stratasys most powerful Fused Deposition Modeling (FDM) System. It’s a true production level 3D printer and Rapid Prototyper being both accurate & cost-effective.