- 3D Printing for Direct Digital Manufacturing
- ABS-ESD7 - static dissipative properties
- ASA Thermoplastic
- Dental Materials
- Digital Materials | 3D Materials
- Fortus 380 Carbon Fiber
- Hearing Aids
- Nylon 12
- Objet Eden250
- Objet Eden260V
- Objet Eden260V Dental Advantage
- Objet Eden260VS
- Objet Eden350V
- Objet Eden500V
- Objet Water Jet Support Material removal System
- Objet1000 3D Printer
- Objet260 Connex
- Objet260 CONNEX1 3D Printer
- Objet260 CONNEX2 3D Printer
- Objet30 Prime 3D Printer
- Objet30 Pro 3D Printer
- Objet350 Connex
- Objet500 Connex 3D Printer
- Objet500 Connex1
- Objet500 Connex2
- Objet500 Connex3 3D Printer
- Stratasys Dimension 1200es Series
- Stratasys Dimension Elite 3D Printer
- Stratasys Dimension SCA-1200 Support Removal System
- Stratasys F170 3D Printer
- Stratasys F270 3D Printer
- Stratasys F370 3D Printer 3D Printer
- Stratasys Fortus 250mc
- Stratasys Fortus 360mc
- Stratasys Fortus 380mc Production 3D Printer
- Stratasys Fortus 400mc 3D Printer
- Stratasys Fortus 450mc Production 3D Printer
- Stratasys Fortus 900mc
- Stratasys J55
- Stratasys J850
- Stratasys Mojo 3D Printer
- Stratasys uPrint SE 3D Printer
- Stratasys uPrint SE Plus 3D Printer
- Stratasys Wavewash 55
- ULTEM 1010
Objet Eden500VCreate large, high-quality prototypes Objet Eden 500V features the robustness and reliability of the Objet Eden line, as well as its largest build envelope. With the ability to print in 17 different materials, including specialized materials for dental and medical applications, you can increase both productivity and versatility.
The Objet Eden500V is great for:
- Dental and medical applications
Precision Prototyping With a Large Build Envelope
The Objet Eden500V offers 17 different materials along with a large, 500 × 400 × 200 mm (19.7 × 15.7 × 7.9 inch) build tray for maximum productivity and versatility.
Like all Objet Eden systems, the Eden500V features print layers as fine as 16 microns for models with complex geometries, smooth surfaces & thin walls.
Throughout the design process, Objet Eden 3D Printers create accurate prototypes quickly & cost-effectively.
The Objet Eden500V is also upgradable to Objet Connex platform.
Enquire about this
- Tech Specs
- Transparent rigid (VeroClear)
- Rubber-like (Tango family)
- Transparent general-purpose (FullCure RGD720)
- Rigid Opaque (Vero family)
- Polypropylene-like (DurusWhite and Endur)
- High Temperature (RGD525)
The Objet Eden500V offers a wide variety of materials including:
FullCure 705 non-toxic gel-like photopolymer support
Sealed four 7.9 lbs cartridges
Horizontal build layers down to 16-microns (0.0006 in.)
X-axis: 600 dpi; Y-axis: 600 dpi; Z-axis: 1600 dpi
20-85 um for features below 50mm; up to 200 um for full model size (for rigid materials only, depending on geometry, build parameters and model orientation)
Windows 7 32/64-bit
Size and weight:
52.0 × 39.0 × 47.25 in.; 410 kg 902 lbs
19.7 × 15.7 × 7.9 in.
Net build size:
19.3 x 15.35 x 7.9 in.
SHR (Single Head Replacement), 8 units
110–240 VAC 50/60 Hz; 1.5 KW single phase
Temperature 18 C-25 C (64 F-77 F); relative humidity 30-70% (non-condensing)
Customers who were interested in this product also viewed
Objet High Temperature Material (RGD525) combines thermal functionality with exceptional dimensional stability.
Create prototypes that embody your product vision down to the finest detail. The Objet Eden260V professional 3D printer works with 17 materials to deliver outstanding precision and productivity.
Mid-sized high-quality prototyping.