Stratasys J55Own your design process from start to finish. From fast concept models to quality high-fidelity models, the office-friendly Stratasys J55 3D printer is an affordable option for maximum designer output.
The Stratasys J55 is great for:
Ideas spun to life.
Communicate your design ideas quicker and iterate often with the efficiency of the J55. The Stratasys J55 offers nearly 500,000 colours, Pantone validation, texture realism, and high quality and accurate prints.
Bring your daily inspirations into your design process with the ability to hold your iterations in your hand within a matter of hours.
The Stratasys J55™ 3D printer combines the quality of Stratasys PolyJet technology with a compact, office-friendly design. The five-material channel, full colour printer features a rotating build platform with a fixed print head for outstanding surface finish and print quality. Engineered for the office or design studio environment, it features a small footprint and ProAero™ filtration technology for odour free, silent, and low power operation.
The J55 offers a streamlined design-to-print workflow powered by GrabCAD Print™. This allows users to import their designs using native CAD files or 3MF file formats. GrabCAD Print also enables Pantone® validated colour matching. Remote monitoring lets you easily manage your print jobs from outside the office. Additionally, hands-free soluble support removal makes post-processing simple and enables the creation of complex parts without compromising accuracy or detail.
Enquire about this
- Tech Specs
- Vero Black Plus
- Vero Cyan
- Vero Clear
- Vero Magenta
- Vero Yellow
- Vero Pure White
- Draft Grey
- Build Size/Area: Up to 1,174 cm²
- Layer Thickness: Horizontal build layers down to 18 microns (0.0007 in.)
- Software Compatibility: GrabCAD Print
- System Size: 651 x 661 x 1551mm (25.63 x 26.02 x 61.06 in.)
- Accuracy: Deviation from STL dimensions, for 1 Sigma (67%) of models printed with rigid materials, based on size: under 100 mm – ±150μ; above 100 mm – ±0.15% of part length.** Deviation from STL dimensions, for 2 Sigma (95%) of models printed with rigid materials, based on size: under 100 mm – ±180μ; above 100 mm – ±0.2% of part length.**
- Build Modes: High-Quality Speed (HQS) – 18.75um