- 3D Printing for Direct Digital Manufacturing
- ABS-ESD7 - static dissipative properties
- ASA Thermoplastic
- Dental Materials
- Digital Materials | 3D Materials
- Fortus 380 Carbon Fiber
- Hearing Aids
- Nylon 12
- Objet Eden250
- Objet Eden260V
- Objet Eden260V Dental Advantage
- Objet Eden260VS
- Objet Eden350V
- Objet Eden500V
- Objet Water Jet Support Material removal System
- Objet1000 3D Printer
- Objet24 Desktop 3D Printer
- Objet260 Connex
- Objet260 CONNEX1 3D Printer
- Objet260 CONNEX2 3D Printer
- Objet30 OrthoDesk 3D Dental Printer
- Objet30 Prime 3D Printer
- Objet30 Pro 3D Printer
- Objet30 Scholar
- Objet350 Connex
- Objet500 Connex 3D Printer
- Objet500 Connex1
- Objet500 Connex2
- Objet500 Connex3 3D Printer
- Stratasys Crownworx
- Stratasys Dimension 1200es Series
- Stratasys Dimension Elite 3D Printer
- Stratasys Dimension SCA-1200 Support Removal System
- Stratasys F170 3D Printer
- Stratasys F270 3D Printer
- Stratasys F370 3D Printer 3D Printer
- Stratasys Fortus 250mc
- Stratasys Fortus 360mc
- Stratasys Fortus 380mc Production 3D Printer
- Stratasys Fortus 400mc 3D Printer
- Stratasys Fortus 450mc Production 3D Printer
- Stratasys Fortus 900mc
- Stratasys FrameWorx
- Stratasys J750
- Stratasys Mojo 3D Printer
- Stratasys uPrint SE 3D Printer
- Stratasys uPrint SE Plus 3D Printer
- Stratasys Wavewash 55
- ULTEM 1010
Stratasys Fortus 250mcFortus 250mc pairs fine layer resolution with a larger build envelope and gives you the power to fine-tune every aspect of prototype production. Optimise every part for strength, print time or aesthetics, all in an easy-to-use, office-friendly system.
The Stratasys Fortus 250mc is great for:
- Large, durable parts with fine detail and maximum control
Get the reliability and flexibility of a professional-grade 3D production system at an affordable price.
With the Fortus 250mc 3D printer you can produce durable prototypes, manufacturing tools and end-use parts using ABSplus P-430, a production-grade thermoplastic used in real manufacturing applications. Built on a proven Stratasys platform for reliable operation, the Fortus 250mc features a 10 x 10 x 12 inch (254 x 254 x 305 mm) build envelope and three layer thicknesses: .007, .010 and .013 inches (.178, .254 and .330 mm).
The Fortus 250mc is powered by Insight™ job processing and management software which offers users the flexibility to edit standard parameters that control the look, strength and precision of parts, as well as the time, throughput and efficiency of the build process. Like all Fortus 3D Production Systems, the Fortus 250mc utilizes Stratasys Fused Deposition Modeling™ (FDM®) technology to build parts from the bottom up with precisely deposited layers of modeling and support material.
The Fortus 250mc delivers reliable, flexible part production for prototyping and direct digital manufacturing - all at an affordable price.
- Three layer resolutions
- Nine material colors plus custom color options
- Most affordable Fortus system
Enquire about this
- Tech Specs
Ivory, black, blue, dark grey, fluorescent yellow, nectarine, olive green, red, white, and custom colors
Build envelope (XYZ):
254 x 254 x 305 mm (10 x 10 x 12 in.)
One build material cartridge and one support material cartridge, each 923 cc (56.3 in3)
0.013 inch (0.330 mm)
0.010 inch (0.254 mm)
0.007 inch (0.178 mm)
838 x 737 x 1143 mm (33 x 29 x 45 in.)/with crate: 186 kg (409 lbs.), without crate: 148 kg (326 lbs.)
Parts are produced within an accuracy of ± .241 mm (± .0095 in.). (Accuracy is geometry dependent. Achievable accuracy specification derived from statistical data at 95% dimensional yield.)
10/100 base T connection; Ethernet protocol
Limited attendance required for job start and stop
Maximum room temperature of 30 C (86 F)
Relative humidity range:
30 to 70 percent, noncondensing
110–120 VAC, 60 Hz, minimum 15A dedicated circuit; or 220–240 VAC 50/60 Hz,minimum 7A dedicated circuit.
All Fortus Systems include Insight and Control Center job-processing and management software.
Customers who were interested in this product also viewed
Insight 3D Printing Software
Insight software prepares your CAD program’s STL output for 3D printing, reducing both your cost & print time whilst increasing accuracy.
Build mid-sized prototypes in multiple materials.
Stratasys Dimension Elite 3D Printer
The Stratasys Dimension Elite Performance 3D Printer is made specifically for those who demand ABSplus prototypes with exquisite detail.