- 3D Printing for Direct Digital Manufacturing
- ABS-ESD7 - static dissipative properties
- ASA Thermoplastic
- Dental Materials
- Digital Materials | 3D Materials
- Fortus 380 Carbon Fiber
- Hearing Aids
- Nylon 12
- Objet Eden250
- Objet Eden260V
- Objet Eden260V Dental Advantage
- Objet Eden260VS
- Objet Eden350V
- Objet Eden500V
- Objet Water Jet Support Material removal System
- Objet1000 3D Printer
- Objet260 Connex
- Objet260 CONNEX1 3D Printer
- Objet260 CONNEX2 3D Printer
- Objet30 Prime 3D Printer
- Objet30 Pro 3D Printer
- Objet350 Connex
- Objet500 Connex 3D Printer
- Objet500 Connex1
- Objet500 Connex2
- Objet500 Connex3 3D Printer
- Stratasys Dimension 1200es Series
- Stratasys Dimension Elite 3D Printer
- Stratasys Dimension SCA-1200 Support Removal System
- Stratasys F170 3D Printer
- Stratasys F270 3D Printer
- Stratasys F370 3D Printer 3D Printer
- Stratasys Fortus 250mc
- Stratasys Fortus 360mc
- Stratasys Fortus 380mc Production 3D Printer
- Stratasys Fortus 400mc 3D Printer
- Stratasys Fortus 450mc Production 3D Printer
- Stratasys Fortus 900mc
- Stratasys J55
- Stratasys J850
- Stratasys Mojo 3D Printer
- Stratasys uPrint SE 3D Printer
- Stratasys uPrint SE Plus 3D Printer
- Stratasys Wavewash 55
- ULTEM 1010
Objet260 CONNEX1 3D PrinterThe Objet260 Connex1™ provides precision and efficiency in a footprint that fits your office environment. Build realistic models with ultra-fine layer thickness, accuracy and smooth surfaces, as large as 255 x 252 x 200 mm (10.0 x 9.9 x 7.9 in.)- quickly and easily.
The Objet260 CONNEX1 3D Printer is great for:
The compact Objet260 Connex 1, 2 and 3 are ideal for offices and workgroups, To increase productivity, all three 3D printers provide triple-jetting workflow advantages like hot-swap and fewer material changeovers. Select the right one for you.
Further enhancing ease of use and workflow, Objet260 and the Objet350 Connex 3D printers will support VRML-exported CAD files in addition to the traditional STL; the Objet260 Connex 3 and Objet350 Connex 3 parts provide colour, multi-material 3D printing.
Connex Triple-jetting Technology is now available to all with more flexibility for budget and part sizes.
Fast Prototyping, With Realism
They say you can’t rush perfection, but the Objet260 Connex 3D Printer will give your products a running start. With PolyJet precision and the ability to combine two or three base resins in a single print job, you can simulate overmolding, generate three-material prototypes, or produce trays of assorted models in hours – not days or weeks
Build Precise Prototypes in Three Materials
Triple-Jetting efficiency in a footprint that fits your office environment. The Objet260 Connex1 lets you build three-material models as large as 255 × 252 × 200 mm. With 16-micron layer accuracy and 14 photopolymers to simulate a range of material properties, you can see, touch, test and perfect every detail.
Like all Stratasys 3D Printers built on the triple-jetting platform, the Objet260 Connex1 offers great material capacity and hot-swapping capability, so you can replace an empty cartridge without interrupting your print job.
For higher volumes or bigger parts, larger Connex1 systems are available in the stratasys Production Series.
Enquire about this
- Tech Specs
- Rigid Opaque (VeroWhitePlus, VeroBlackPlus, VeroGray and VeroBlue)
- Rubber (Tango family)
- Transparent (RGD720 and VeroClear)
- Simulated Polypropylene (Endur and Durus)
- Biocompatible (MED610)
- High Temperature (RGD525)
- Support material: FullCure 705 non-toxic gel-like photopolymer support
The Objet260 Connex1 offers 14 base materials including:
Eight sealed 3.6 Kg cartridges
Three different model materials can be loaded simultaneously in the high-capacity material cabinet, and can be hot-swapped.
Net build size:
255 × 252 × 200 mm (10.0 x 9.9 x 7.9 in.)
Horizontal build layers as fine as 16 microns (0.0006 in.)
X-axis: 600 dpi; Y-axis: 600 dpi; Z-axis: 1600 dpi
20-85 µm for features below 50 mm; up to 200 µm for full model size (for rigid materials only, depending on geometry, build parameters and model orientation)
Size and weight:
870 × 735 × 1200 mm (34.25 × 28.9 × 47.25 inches); 410 kg
330 x 1170 x 640 mm (13 x 46.1 x 26.2 in.) 76 kg
Customers who were interested in this product also viewed
The Objet260 Connex is your gateway to the world of multi-material color 3D printing. In a single print job, you can incorporate a wide range of material properties to vary translucency, rigidity, thermal resistance or color
Objet260 CONNEX2 3D Printer
The compact Objet260 Connex2 multi-material 3D Printer combines all the benefits of the Objet260 Connex1 with the power of two-component Digital Materials.
Objet500 Connex 3D Printer
Build large prototypes in multiple materials.