- 3D Printing for Direct Digital Manufacturing
- ABS-ESD7 - static dissipative properties
- ASA Thermoplastic
- Dental Materials
- Digital Materials | 3D Materials
- Fortus 380 Carbon Fiber
- Hearing Aids
- Nylon 12
- Objet Eden250
- Objet Eden260V
- Objet Eden260V Dental Advantage
- Objet Eden260VS
- Objet Eden350V
- Objet Eden500V
- Objet Water Jet Support Material removal System
- Objet1000 3D Printer
- Objet260 Connex
- Objet260 CONNEX1 3D Printer
- Objet260 CONNEX2 3D Printer
- Objet30 Prime 3D Printer
- Objet30 Pro 3D Printer
- Objet350 Connex
- Objet500 Connex 3D Printer
- Objet500 Connex1
- Objet500 Connex2
- Objet500 Connex3 3D Printer
- Stratasys Dimension 1200es Series
- Stratasys Dimension Elite 3D Printer
- Stratasys Dimension SCA-1200 Support Removal System
- Stratasys F170 3D Printer
- Stratasys F270 3D Printer
- Stratasys F370 3D Printer 3D Printer
- Stratasys Fortus 250mc
- Stratasys Fortus 360mc
- Stratasys Fortus 380mc Production 3D Printer
- Stratasys Fortus 400mc 3D Printer
- Stratasys Fortus 450mc Production 3D Printer
- Stratasys Fortus 900mc
- Stratasys J55
- Stratasys J850
- Stratasys Mojo 3D Printer
- Stratasys uPrint SE 3D Printer
- Stratasys uPrint SE Plus 3D Printer
- Stratasys Wavewash 55
- ULTEM 1010
Finishing Touch Smoothing StationThe Finishing TouchTM Smoothing Station uses a semi-automated process to improve the surface finish of FDM parts to near injection-molded quality without the labour and cost associated with traditional manufacturing. In fact, Finishing Touch makes FDM parts up to 15 times smoother.
Whether you’re creating concept models, patterns or end use parts, now you can
make them even smoother. Use the Stratasys Finishing Touch to give your parts a finish that are ideal for painting, plating, silicone molding, sand casting or investment casting.
- Painted parts
- Mold masters
- Electroplated components
- Vacuum metallization
- Sealed surfaces (contact with liquids or moderate air and water pressure)
You can use Finishing Touch with our entire family of ABS thermoplastics including: ABS-P400, ABSi, ABSplus-P430, ABS-M30 and ABS-M30i.
With Finishing Touch you can make FDM concept models, patterns or end use parts up to 15 times smoother. Small layer lines are easily removed, leaving you with a surface finish close to an injection-molded part.
Smoothing with Finishing Touch does not affect part accuracy. An independent study was conducted by the University of Texas-El Paso to test part accuracy after the smoothing process. The study found that the smoothing process made negligible dimensional changes on smoothed parts.
Before smoothing, 49 measurements were recorded on 6 test parts manufactured on a Fortus 3D Production System. After three 20-second exposures in the smoothing chamber, the mean deviation of pre-smoothed dimensions versus post-smoothing dimensions determined that the smoothing process changed the parts by only 0.0009 inches (0.023 mm). As a result, researchers concluded that the smoothing process has an insignificant effect on part accuracy.
Customers who were interested in this product also viewed
Stratasys Fortus 360mc
Get the reliability and flexibility of a professional-grade 3D production system at an affordable price.
Stratasys Fortus 400mc 3D Printer
Conquer advanced 3D printing applications. The Fortus 400mc raises the ceiling on competitive advantages to be gained from additive manufacturing.
Stratasys Fortus 900mc
The Fortus 900mc is Stratasys most powerful Fused Deposition Modeling (FDM) System. It’s a true production level 3D printer and Rapid Prototyper being both accurate & cost-effective.