- Objet Eden250
- Objet Eden260V
- Objet Eden260VS
- Objet Eden350V
- Objet Eden500V
- Objet1000 3D Printer
- Objet260 Connex
- Objet260 CONNEX1 3D Printer
- Objet260 CONNEX2 3D Printer
- Objet30 Prime 3D Printer
- Objet30 Pro 3D Printer
- Objet350 Connex
- Objet500 Connex 3D Printer
- Stratasys Dimension 1200es Series
- Stratasys Dimension Elite 3D Printer
- Stratasys F170 3D Printer
- Stratasys F270 3D Printer
- Stratasys F370 3D Printer 3D Printer
- Stratasys J55
- Fortus 380 Carbon Fiber
- Objet500 Connex 3D Printer
- Objet500 Connex1
- Objet500 Connex2
- Objet500 Connex3 3D Printer
- Stratasys Fortus 250mc
- Stratasys Fortus 360mc
- Stratasys Fortus 380mc Production 3D Printer
- Stratasys Fortus 400mc 3D Printer
- Stratasys Fortus 450mc Production 3D Printer
- Stratasys Fortus 900mc
- Stratasys J835
- Stratasys J850
Makerbot Replicator 2X 3D PrinterMakerBot Replicator 2X Experimental 3D Printer. A full-featured desktop 3D printer for your home or office: A super flat build, plate, a draft-blocking enclosure and completely re-engineered dual extruders.
The Makerbot Replicator 2X 3D Printer is great for:
- Creating professional-quality, high-resolution prototypes and complex models
The Replicator 2X explores everything possible in desktop 3D printing today and makes sure you’re future-proof for developments just over the horizon.
Super flat heated build plate optimized for ABS
- Get prints that stick: high-tolerance aluminum build plate is machined for crucial flatness to prevent warping or sagging that can affect print quality.
- Build plate is anodized for longevity and durability.
- Surface tape comes cut-to-size for smooth, hassle-free application.
- Better temperature control keeps build plate heated precisely & evenly throughout.
- Now in sleek MakerBot black.
Completely Re-engineered easy-load extruder
- New easy-load filament lever makes loading filament as easy as flipping a light switch.
- Re-designed filament feeding system dramatically reduces stripping, skipping, and jamming.
- Constant force filament feeding system has no parts to wear out or need adjustment.
- New thermal core design stablizes internal temperature for more reliable prints.
- Less maintenance and more uptime.
Dare to “Dual”: Dual Extrusion 3D printing
Add a new level of creativity to your 3D design with interlaced colours.
- Precisely aligned dual nozzles give perfect prints in one or two colours.
- Updates in MakerWare make it easier to generate dual extrusion prints.
- Firmware improvements reduce filament reversal, retraction & over-run, meaning more definition between colours
Six-sided enclosure for stabilized ABS cooling
- Enclosed sides block drafts and stabilize the ABS cooling period for less cracking and peeling.
- Magnetic lid snaps on and off for easy access.
- Clear-view top and sides let you monitor your progress.
- Friction hinge door stays where you put it for easy print retrieval.
- Magnetic latches keep small hands safe from hot components, at home and at school.
Everything you expect from a MakerBot Replicator 3D Printer including 100-micron layer-height resolution
- Industrial-strength, steel frame provides stability during high-speed printing.
- 3-point build platform leveling that adjusts quickly.
- Wear-resistant, oil-infused brass bearings for less maintenance.
- Using MakerBot MakerWare, you can experiment with layer height resolutions much finer than 100 microns.
- Designed to look awesome in your office or on your work bench.
- New improvements to the MakerBot slicing engine make it even faster & more accurate.
- Prepare your 3D models for printing using a comfortable, intuitive interface.
- Drag and drop multiple 3D models, and automatically arrange them on the virtual build platform.
- MakerBot Firmware enables improved, smoother acceleration to generate finer detail with less vibration.
- Create and save as many custom print setting profiles as you want.
- Save projects as .thing files.
- Compatible with .stl and .obj files; Mac/Linux/Windows
Enquire about this
- Tech Specs
PVC Panels with Powder-Coated Steel
Heated, Black Anodized 356F Aluminum
Wear-resistant, Oil-Infused Bronze
1.8° Step Angle with 1/16 Micro-Stepping
Fused Deposition Modeling
24.6 L X 15.2 W X 15.5 H cm [9.7 X 6.0 X 6.1 in]
5796 cubic cm [354 cubic in]
100 microns [0.0039 in]
1.75 mm [0.069 in]
MakerBot ABS Filament Spool 1 kg [2.2 lb]
MakerBot Dissolvable Filament Spool 1 kg [2.2 lb]
0.4 mm [0.015 in]
XY Positioning Precision:
11 microns [0.0004 in]
Z Positioning Precision:
2.5 microns [0.0001 in]
19.3 x 16.5 x 20.9 inches ; 27.8 pounds
Customers who were interested in this product also viewed
Makerbot Replicator Z18 3D Printer
The Makerbot Z18 brings a new benchmark to hobbyist & educational 3D printing with it's large build volume, heated chamber & 5th generation makerbot technology. Feature rich with lots of innovation from Makerbot this big machine doesn't have a p...