- Objet Eden250
- Objet Eden260V
- Objet Eden260VS
- Objet Eden350V
- Objet Eden500V
- Objet1000 3D Printer
- Objet24 Desktop 3D Printer
- Objet260 Connex
- Objet260 CONNEX1 3D Printer
- Objet260 CONNEX2 3D Printer
- Objet30 Prime 3D Printer
- Objet30 Pro 3D Printer
- Objet30 Scholar
- Objet350 Connex
- Objet500 Connex 3D Printer
- Stratasys Dimension 1200es Series
- Stratasys Dimension Elite 3D Printer
- Stratasys F170 3D Printer
- Stratasys F270 3D Printer
- Stratasys F370 3D Printer 3D Printer
- Fortus 380 Carbon Fiber
- Objet500 Connex 3D Printer
- Objet500 Connex1
- Objet500 Connex2
- Objet500 Connex3 3D Printer
- Stratasys Fortus 250mc
- Stratasys Fortus 360mc
- Stratasys Fortus 380mc Production 3D Printer
- Stratasys Fortus 400mc 3D Printer
- Stratasys Fortus 450mc Production 3D Printer
- Stratasys Fortus 900mc
- Stratasys J735
- Stratasys J750
Objet Eden260VBuild Precise Prototypes With Outstanding Productivity
The Objet Eden260V is great for:
- Specicalised applications such as in Dental or Medical Industries
Objet Eden260V is able to print in 17 materials, including specialized materials for dental or medical applications. The small footprint makes it ideal for the office without compromising on productivity.
Increase Productivity With Precision Prototyping
The Objet Eden260V offers unprecedented return on investment for a wide range of professional rapid prototyping applications.
With a choice of 17 materials & ultrafine 16 micron layers for exceptional detail, complex geometries and very thin walls.
The 260 x 260 x 200 mm (10.24 × 10.24 × 7.9 in.) build size and quiet, clean process make the Objet Eden260V ideal for the office environment.
The Objet Eden260V is upgradable to Objet Connex platform.
Enquire about this
- Tech Specs
- Transparent material (RGD720) for standard plastics simulation requiring dimensional stability and smooth surfaces
- Transparent material (VeroClear) for fit and form testing of detailed transparent parts and simulation of transparent thermoplastics such as PMMA
- Family of Rigid Opaque materials(Vero family) in a variety of colours including white, grey, blue or black
- Polypropylene-like material (DurusWhite) for polypropylene-like snap fit applications
- Family of Rubber-like materials (Tango family) suitable for a range of applications requiring non-slip or soft surfaces
- High temperature material for advanced functional testing, hot air and water flow, static applications and exhibition modelling
Based on PolyJet technology, the Objet Eden260V offers a wide variety of materials including:
260 × 260 × 200 mm (10.24 × 10.24 × 7.9 in.)
Net Build size:
255 × 252 × 200 mm (10.0 x 9.9 x 7.9 in.)
Horizontal build layers as fine as 16 microns (0.0006 in.)
X-axis: 600 dpi; Y-axis: 600 dpi; Z-axis: 1600 dpi
20-85 um for features below 50 mm; up to 200 um for full model size (for rigid materials only, depending on geometry, build parameters and model orientation)
Size & weight:
870 × 735 × 1200 mm (34.25 × 28.9 × 47.25 inches); 410 kg
Customers who were interested in this product also viewed
Mid-sized high-quality prototyping.
Create large, high-quality prototypes Objet Eden 500V features the robustness and reliability of the Objet Eden line, as well as its largest build envelope.
Objet30 OrthoDesk 3D Dental Printer
The Objet30 OrthoDesk is specifically designed for small to medium-sized orthodontic dental labs & clinics.