- Objet Eden250
- Objet Eden260V
- Objet Eden260VS
- Objet Eden350V
- Objet Eden500V
- Objet1000 3D Printer
- Objet260 Connex
- Objet260 CONNEX1 3D Printer
- Objet260 CONNEX2 3D Printer
- Objet30 Prime 3D Printer
- Objet30 Pro 3D Printer
- Objet350 Connex
- Objet500 Connex 3D Printer
- Stratasys Dimension 1200es Series
- Stratasys Dimension Elite 3D Printer
- Stratasys F170 3D Printer
- Stratasys F270 3D Printer
- Stratasys F370 3D Printer 3D Printer
- Stratasys J55
- Fortus 380 Carbon Fiber
- Objet500 Connex 3D Printer
- Objet500 Connex1
- Objet500 Connex2
- Objet500 Connex3 3D Printer
- Stratasys Fortus 250mc
- Stratasys Fortus 360mc
- Stratasys Fortus 380mc Production 3D Printer
- Stratasys Fortus 400mc 3D Printer
- Stratasys Fortus 450mc Production 3D Printer
- Stratasys Fortus 900mc
- Stratasys J835
- Stratasys J850
Stratasys J850The Stratasys J850 3D Printer delivers unrivalled aesthetic performance including true, full-colour capability with texture mapping and colour gradients.
The Stratasys J850 is great for:
- Creating prototypes that look, feel and operate like finished products
- Pantone matching for prototypes
Unmatched Product Realism
Create prototypes that look, feel, and operate like finished products, without the need for painting or assembly, thanks to the Stratasys J850’s wide range of material properties. With an astounding 360,000+ colour combinations to choose from and multi-material capability, the Stratasys J850 allows you to bring even your most imaginative ideas to life.
Automatic colour mapping
Colour comes naturally to the Stratasys J850: neutrals and neons, shadows and highlights, textures and gradients - over 360,000 colors automatically mapped from your design software for photorealistic models.
Easy material selection
Load six materials at once for sweeping variety without swapping canisters. Assign any combination of rigid, flexible, transparent or opaque materials and their composites to a single model or assorted tray. Material selection is fast, simple and fun. The large, six-material capacity of the Stratasys"J850 means you can load your most used resins and avoid downtime associated with material changeovers. Print simulated production plastics, like Digital ABS™, in half the time or with twice the resolution"
Finer layers and faster 3D printing
Produce ultra-smooth surfaces and fine details with layer thickness as fine as 0.014 mm -- about half the width of a human skin cell. Plus, next-generation print heads double the number of nozzles for increased speed and print quality.
Achieve ROI Quickly
With high efficiency and low cost per part, you’ll realize ROI in no time with the Stratasys J750. No matter what industry or application, the Stratasys J850 can take on any 3D printing need and adapt for your changing requirements.
Enquire about this
- Tech Specs
- Digital Materials
- TangoPlus FLX930
- Tango Black Plus FLX980
- Agilus 30 FLX935
- Agilus 30 Black FLX985
- Agilus 30 White
- Vero Clear
- Vero Ultra Clear
- Vero Gray (RGD850)
- Vero Blue (RGD840)
- Vero Black Plus (RGD875)
- Vero Cyan
- Vero Clear
- Vero Magenta
- Vero Yellow
- Vero Black
- Vero White Plus
- Vero Pure White
- Draft Grey
- Build Size: Stratasys J850: 490 x 390 x 200 mm (19.3 x 15.35 x 7.9 in.)
- Layer Thickness: Horizontal build layers down to 14 microns (0.00055 in.) 55 microns (0.002 in.) in Super High Speed mode
- Software Compatibility: GrabCAD Print
- System Size: System: 1400 x 1260 x 1100 mm (55.1 x 49.6 x 43.4 in.); 430 kg (948 lbs.)
- Material Cabinet: 1119 x 656 x 637 mm (44 x 25.8 x 25.1 in.); 153 kg (337 lbs.)
- Power Requirements: 220–240 VAC, 50–60 Hz, 7 A, 1 phase
- Accuracy: Typical deviation from STL dimensions, for models printed with rigid materials, based on size: under 100 mm – ±100_; above 100 mm – ±200_ or ± 0.06% of part length, whichever is greater.
Customers who were interested in this product also viewed
Objet1000 3D Printer
Objet1000 is the top of the line in precision prototyping: the wide-format 3D printer where beautiful surfaces meet large size. It offers the Connex platform’s highest productivity, an enormous build envelope and the virtually endless possibilities of mor...
The Objet500 Connex1 features triple-jetting Poljet technology for unbeatable product realism.
Stratasys Fortus 900mc
The Fortus 900mc is Stratasys most powerful Fused Deposition Modeling (FDM) System. It’s a true production level 3D printer and Rapid Prototyper being both accurate & cost-effective.